App Annie’s Daily Report Arrives in Your Inbox!
App Annie users should notice something new arriving in their inboxes starting this morning: App Annie’s Daily Report.
The daily report has a summary that shows:
- How much revenue was generated and downloads made from the previous day.
- How much those figures have changed from the same day last week.
- If any app is listed in the app store rankings (top 200).
- If any app is featured on the app store.
- If any app has been pulled from the app store.
App-specific data is also presented for each of your active apps:
- The latest ranks in all categories for your preferred store.
- New reviews since yesterday, with their average rating and the first 20 listed.
In case you’d rather not receive this email, you can configure your email preferences at the Account Settings page.
The daily report is something that our users have requested since App Annie launched, and it’s something we have spent a lot of time thinking about and polishing. We will continue to improve this report in the future, and as always welcome feedback and suggestions from our users!